Thursday, August 13, 2009

At Home Personal Training

Don't forget, Hudson Valley's premier "At Home" Personal Trainers are ready to set you up for success!

We now provide new clients with a month's supply of multivitamin/minerals supplement, 5 meal replacement shakes, and 4 packs of Spark, the world's most effective energy, and Advocare most popular product. Call for more information (979) 595-6304 or visit one of our websites. AND........ I will glady send you a sample pack of Spark if you just shoot me an email. damon@findingfitwithin.com

A few words about Advocare. This company has treated us right from day one. Within 48 hours of me signing on as a distributor, my sponsor called me and set up an appointment to get me organized and trained up. The products are outstanding, and if you are interested in starting your own business, you can't go wrong. The resources are boundless. Seriously. I'm always happy to let anyone try some product, no pressure. I believe in the company and the 5 lines of supplements...

Learn more about Advocare

No comments: