Monday, September 28, 2009

Star Client: Marie Dibart

Well, we've been in business for about a year now, and I feel like it's about time to begin a "Star Client" profile feature.

The first Star Client client of all is the unstoppable Marie Dibart from Peekskill, NY.


Marie's first email to me contained a quote that went something like, "I hope you can get me in shape."

I am pleased to say that Marie is absolutely in shape now! After around six months of dedicated training, she has lost nearly 50 lbs and gone from an "I don't run" attitude to casually running 4 miles. Even more impressive, she recently finished a Duathlon consisting of a 1 mile run, 14 mile bike, and a 3 mile run. This is not something the average person just wakes up and does. Her commitment to fitness and a strong dedication to her training regimen definitely paid off.

That's Marie and me after the race (left). Yes, she got balloons and a party hat, but somehow I ended up wearing the tiara.

Marie is a shining example of what can be accomplished simply by choosing a goal and letting nothing deter you. Starting the exercise program is easy, it's finishing and maintaining it that is the tough part.

Marie and her sister, Lenora, are both wonderful clients and our relationship has grown into something great, even though they grumble at me alot during the workouts... I am kind of brother from another mother, I guess.

Great job, Marie. I am proud of you. Keep working hard!

Damon

No comments: